Feel Supported with a modern Employee Assistance Programme
Establish your business as an innovator with a market-leading wellbeing solution that supports the health and wellbeing of all your people everywhere.
LifeWorks brings the best user experience and clinical support together to achieve complete mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing for 100% of your employees, 100% of the time.
What is LifeWorks Employee Assistance Programme?
LifeWorks EAP is an employer-implemented intervention programme giving employees access to masters-level professionals and resources to help their workers address personal or work-related issues.
Designed to be configurable and flexible, our Wellbeing Solution meets you where you are on your wellbeing journey today, as your organisation and wellbeing needs evolve.
Improving employee wellbeing and engagement
saw improvement with their issue after using LifeWorks
reduction in absenteeism
saw an improvement in work engagement after counselling
reduction of work presenteeism cases after counselling
What does an EAP help with?
Health and Safety Concerns
- Substance abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Grief and loss
- Crisis and trauma
Financial and Legal Topics
- Financial worries
- Reducing debt
- Legal matters
- Work-related problems and job stress
- Conflict at work
- Job burnout
- Workplace change
Relationship and Family Matters
- Adoption issues
- Relationship issues
- Separation and divorce
- Childcare and parenting issues
- Elder care/caregiving issues
- Education issues
LifeWorks Essential EAP features
- Immediate support with 24/7 best-in-class counselling
- Confidential and secure virtual counselling: Video, telephonic & SMS/text
- Searchable online library of EAP content
- Wellbeing content and a company posts News Feed
- Case utilisation and platform participation reporting
- Market-leading perks and savings
- Self-guided journeys and assessments
Improving your business's bottom line
ROI in 2020 compared to $4.29:1 in 2019
healthcare prevention calls
are not referred to medical insurance
- Access to 24/7 best-in-class and specialist counselling
- Largest clinical network in the world - trained in social work, psychology and human services
- Globally consistent, locally relevant, available in 150+ countries and 40+ languages
- Committed to delivering the most innovative and tailored experience - video, chat, group, telephone or in-person